This 2001 50 State Quarter Coin Carousel product includes
(1) Coin Carousel and (5) 2000 circulated quarters from the Denver U.S. Mint.
2001 50 State Quarters
- New York (#11 of 50)
- North Carolina (#12 of 50)
- Rhode Island (#13 of 50)
- Vermont (#14 of 50)
- Kentucky (#15 of 50
(1) Jewel case packaging to display, store, and protect the 2001 50 State Quarter Coin Carousel.
About the Coin Carousel™ Collection System:
The Coin Carousel™ collection system is designed to hold the 50 State Quarters (1999 – 2008), America the Beautiful Quarters (2010 – 2021), or any quarter minted after 1932.
Each carousel holds (5) U.S. quarters in individual coin frames, capturing the coin so all sides are visible and free to be examined. These carousels are stacked into a numbered library storage system to track each 50 State Quarter and each America The Beautiful Quarter in a collection system.
- The Coin Carousel presents the novice and the dedicated collector a unique and novel way of collecting, storing, and displaying U.S. quarters.
- Allows for viewing both sides and even the edge of the quarters
- Since 1999, the U.S. Mint has produced 5 quarters every year. The 1 – 5 numbering on the Coin Carousels is to give position of a quarter to index them in a library system.
- Press-fit quarters securely
- Made in the USA
About the 50 State Quarters:
Since 1999, the U.S. Mint has released 5 quarters every year. The 50 State Quarters® Program lasted 10 years and honored each of the nation’s states in the order that they ratified the Constitution or were admitted into the Union. Each quarter was produced for about 10 weeks and will never be produced again.